Scott McKain is an internationally known authority who helps organizations create distinction
- Customer Service
- Customer Loyalty
- Corporate Culture
- Business Growth
Please contact for full fee details.
Request Information or Check Availability
Scott McKain is an internationally known authority who helps organizations create distinction in every phase of business and teaches the “Ultimate Customer Experience.
Scott McKain creates captivating presentations and bestselling books which clearly reveal how to create more compelling connections between you and your customers and how to stand out and move up, regardless of the economic climate in your industry.
Scott has presented his business strategies on platforms in all fifty states and seventeen countries…from Singapore to Sweden; from Mexico to Morocco…from the White House with the President in attendance; to conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Create Distinction: What To Do When “Great” Isn’t Good Enough To Grow Your Business
How do you stand out from your competition so you become their preferred choice in a volatile marketplace? Scott reveals the elements that pull you back to the pack – and the Four Cornerstones of Distinction it takes to attain remarkable success.
- How to avoid the mistakes of commoditization
- The specific steps you must take to create distinction
- The importance of personal responsibility in organizational growth
Distinctive Sales: How To Stand Out In a Hyper-Competitive Marketplace
Our research shows that not only are most organizations selling customers and prospects exactly like their competitors, they’re also not emphasizing the differences that will make them the superior choice. In this program, Scott shows the steps required to sell uniquely in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
- Sell the differences that make you a preferred choice
- Four ways to sell uniquely from your competition
- How to transcend transaction and develop loyal relationships for more sales
- The six key disconnections between sales professionals and their customers
The Ultimate Customer Experience: Delivering “What Customers REALLY Want” for Lifelong Loyalty and Endless Referrals
What is the ultimate experience that a customer could have doing business with your organization? This program will teach your team what it takes to create undying loyalty and endless referrals.
- The five steps of an Ultimate Customer Experience
- Why the experience – and not service – generates loyalty; and what you need to do to create it
- The information you need to personalize the experience, in order to intensify the customer’s commitment to your organization
- The Six Disconnections Between Organizations and Customers — and how to bridge the gaps so you can engage distinctively